Policy and Procedure of Foreign Investment in Bangladesh: Role of Ads
a. To Improve the Capacity of the Bankers Involved in Handling Foreign Direct Investment.
b. To Familiarize the Participants with the Concepts and Issues of Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh.
c. To Acquaint them with the Techniques, Laws, Principles, Documents, and Procedures Adopted in Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh.
a. Foreign Direct Investment: Concept and Necessity.
b. Trend and Status of FDI in Bangladesh.
c. Different Forms of Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh.
d. FDI Related Laws and Regulations and Relevance with FDI: FERA, GFET, One-stop Service Act 2018, BIDA Act 2016, Bangladesh Industrial Policy 2016, BEPZA Act 1980, BEZA Act 2010, and BHTPA Act 2010.
e. Contracts/ Papers/Documents Required for FDI in Bangladesh.
f. Entry and Exit Policy of FDI.
g. Trade Financing or Working Capital Loan for Foreign-Owned Companies in
h. FDI Reporting: Different Forms, Schedules, and Statements.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm