Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
a. To Acquaint the Participants with the Legal Framework in Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
b. To Share Experiences on Implementation of Money Laundering Prevention Policies Including Combating Terrorist Financing.
a. AML CFT: TF: Definition, Methods, Stages, and Consequences.
b. AML and CFT: International Standard and Institutions.
c. FATF 40 Recommendations for Preventing AML and CFT.
d. AML and CFT Regime of Bangladesh and Institutional Framework.
e. Money Laundering Prevention Act-2012 (Amendment 2015) and MLPR, 2019.
f. Anti-Terrorism Act-2009 (Amendment 2012 & 2013) and ATR, 2013.
g. BFIU Circulars and Guidelines issued by BFIU.
h. E-KYC Guidelines.
i. Reporting and Recordkeeping, Transaction Monitoring and Transaction Profile, Cash Transaction Reporting System and Procedure.
j. Digital Transformation of Payment System and Associated ML& TF Risk.
k.Credit and Trade-Based Money Laundering: Concepts, Types, and Regulations.
l. Guidelines for the Prevention of TBML.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm