Information System Audit in Banks for Non-IT Executives
a. To Enhance Skill of the Participants to Conduct IS Audit of the Banks with Care and Confidence.
b. To Enable the Participants to Understand IS Audit with a Heightened Awareness of Security and Control Concerns.
a. Fundamentals of ICT: Computer Hardware, Software, Network, and Data Communication.
b. Fundamentals of IT-Based Products and Services in Banks.
c. Alternate Delivery Channels: ATM, POST, Mobile, Internet, Digital Cash, Plastic Money, etc.
d. Fundamentals of Information Security in Banks.
e. Cyber Attack and online frauds in Banks and Preventive Measures.
f. Case Study on IT-Based Frauds in Banks.
g. Concept of IS Audit in Banks: Planning, Audit Opening Meeting, Creating Auditing Program and Set the Scope.
h. IS Audit Checklist in Banks: ICT Operation Management, ICT Security Management, Physical and Environment Security Management, Information Security Standard, IT Risk Management, Software Development and Acquisition, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management, Impact of Last Inspection Report.
i. Data Access Control and Malware Management of Online Banks.
j. Security Issues of Software in Banks.
k. IT Outsourcing and Service Provider Management in Banks.
l. Implementation of Cyberlaw- ICT Act. 2006 and Digital Security Act. 2018
m. Concluding the Audit Covering Exit Meeting and Report Preparing and Follow up to Mitigate IT Risk in Banks.
m.Case Study on IS Audit and Inspection in Banks.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm