Entrepreneurship Development and CMSME Financing
a. To Familiarize the Participants with the Techniques of Identification, Selection, and Development of Entrepreneurs.
b. To Acquaint the Participants with the Operational Aspects of Bank Financing for Cottage, Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (CMSMEs).
a. Entrepreneurship Development-Concepts, Identification and Selection of Potential CMSME Entrepreneur, Development of Entrepreneurship, Role of Banks and other Organizations in Entrepreneurship Development, Training and Motivation.
b. Various Risk Analysis in CMSME Financing including Credit Scoring Model.
c. Status of CMSME Financing in Bangladesh, Role of Banks, NBFIs, GoB, BSCIC, SMEF, Business Bodies, etc.
d. Preparing a Business Plan-Estimation of the Total Financial Requirement, Sources of Financing Including, Equity and Entrepreneurship Fund, Venture Capital and other Informal Sectors.
e. Developing a Marketing Plan- Pricing, Channel of Distribution, Selling Skills, Managerial and Legal Considerations, Risk Management, Business Account.
f. Credit Access for Women Entrepreneurs, Industrial Policy and Women Empowerment, Barriers to Credit Access for Women Entrepreneurs, Success Factors and Refinance Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs.
g. SME Project Appraisal-Managerial and Organizational Aspect, Technical Aspect, Marketing Aspect, Financial Aspect (Capital Budgeting, Financial Projections, Assessment of Working Capital, Cash Flow Analysis, Break-Even Analysis, Ratio Analysis), Economic Aspect and Environmental Aspect.
h. Operational Procedures of Bank Financing-Documentation and Creation of Charges on Security, Repayment Schedule of Loans, Monitoring and Counseling.
i. Recovery of Credit - Identification of Non-performing Loans, Procedures Relating to Recovery of Non-performing Loans, Non-legal and Legal Measures.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm