International Trade Payment and Finance
a. To Improve the Capacity of the Bankers Involved in the Trade Services Departments of Banks.
b. To Familiarize the Participants with the Concepts and Issues of International Trade Payment and Finance.
c. To Acquaint them with the Techniques, Laws, Principles, Documents and Procedures Adopted in Payment and Financing of International Trade in Bangladesh.
a. International Trade and National Economy-External Sector/BOP and Role of Banks in International Trade.
b. Guiding Framework of International Trade Payment and Finance- Domestic and International Regulations: FERA, GFET, Import Policy Order, Export Policy, UCP600, ISBP, URR 725, URC 522, Incoterms® 2020 Rules, ISP 98 and URDG 758.
c. Different Methods of International Trade Payment.
d. Exchange Rate Mechanism for International Trade Management.
e. Contracts/ Papers/Documents Relating to International Trade Payment and its Financing.
f. Import and Export Financing-Forms and Methods.
g. Foreign Remittance-Inward and Outward, Opening and Operation under different forms of F.C. Accounts.
h. Submission of Foreign Exchange Returns to Bangladesh Bank-Methods of Submission, Different Forms, Schedules and Statements.
i. Off-Shore Banking and Trade Transactions for Enterprises in EPZ/EZ.
j. Cash Incentives: Necessity, Process and Regulatory Framework
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm