Financing Agro-based Business
a. To Develop Skills of Participants Needed for Effective Dealing with Customers Involved in Agro-Based Business.
b. To Enable the Participants to Understand the Overall Economic and Agrarian Environment and the Role of Credit to Promote Agri-Business in Bangladesh.
c. To Promote Skills of the Participants for Appraising Agro-Based Business Proposals for Financing, Understanding Operational Procedures and Managing them Effectively.
a. Concept and Types of Agro-based Business - Role of Agro-based Business in the Economic Development of Bangladesh and Policy Environment for Financing Agro-based Business.
b. Identification and Formulation of Agro-based Business Proposals - Selection of Right Borrowers, Techniques of Auditing Borrowers Psychology and Development of Entrepreneurs.
c. Appraisal of Agro Projects- Managerial and Organizational Aspects, Marketing, Technical and Financial Aspects of Agro-based Business, Cash Flow Forecast, Discounted Cash Flow Techniques, Economic Analysis of Agro-based Projects, Risk and Sensitivity Analysis.
d. Program and Approach to Finance Agro-based Business Experiences of SOBs, PCBs, SBs, and Others.
e. Sanctioning Process of Agro-based Credits, Repayment Schedule, Different Methods of Charge Creation, Documentation and Disbursement Procedures, Monitoring and Follow-up of Agro-based Credit.
f. Identification of Non-performing Loans, Recovery of Agro-based Loan, Legal Process in the Context of Loan Recovery.
g. Financing Farm and Off-farm Related Agro-business, Agro-clinics and Hi-Tech Value Agro-business.
h. Innovative Financing, Value Chain Based Agro-business, Gender Focus and its Implication in Bangladesh.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm