Customer Relationship Management in Banks
a. To Familiarize the Participants with the Concepts and Issues of CRM.
b. To Create Awareness about Better Utilization of Customer Information for Customized Product Development and Quality Service.
c. To Develop CRM Skills in View of Evolution of Bank Marketing from Transactional to Relationship Marketing.
a. CRM: Conceptual Framework - Connecting with Customers.
b. CRM Strategy: Customer as an Asset, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Interaction Cycle, Customer Touch Points, Total Customer Experience, Customer Loyalty, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Care, Customer Contact Strategy.
c. CRM Applications in Banking: CRM as a Tool for Segmentation, Appropriate Targeting, Campaign Management, Cross-Selling, Customization, Customer Life-Cycle Management.
d. Managing Relations with Customer: Customer Retention as a Strategy to Achieve Competitive Advantage, Development and Implementation of Relationship Marketing Strategies with the Use of CRM.
e. Barriers and Problems in CRM.
f. Development and Analysis of a CRM Plan.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm