Sustainable Financing and Green Banking
a. To Discuss Concepts, Regulatory Initiatives, Instruments and Involvement of Stakeholders of Sustainable Financing and Green Banking.
b. To Build up Knowledge and Develop Innovative idea of the Participants in the Area of Sustainable Financing and Green Banking.
c. To Learn the Importance and Global Practices of Sustainable Financing and Green Banking for Attaining the Goal of Inclusive Growth in the Context of Bangladesh.
a. Sustainable Finance- Conceptual aspects and stakeholders - Policy and Regulatory issues on sustainable finance in Bangladesh - Inclusive deposit products and CSR by banks- Sustainable reporting by banks in Bangladesh.
b. Small, Cottage and Micro enterprise financing in Bangladesh including Women Entrepreneurship financing - Approach and Operation of Micro Credit and Micro Finance in Bangladesh.
c. Agricultural and Rural Banking- Concept, Nature, Types, Importance and Role of Banks, Bangladesh Bank Policies – Agricultural and Rural Banking System of Bangladesh and associated Risks thereof.
d. Green Banking- Concept, Regulatory Environment, Role of Stakeholders and Initiatives at Local and Global level.
e. In-house Environment Management in Banks, Green Financing (Types and Modes), Bangladesh Bank Refinancing Schemes, Environmental and Social Risk Identification and Mitigation Techniques related to Different Projects.
f. Challenges and Potentials of Sustainable Financing and Green Banking for Attaining the Inclusive Growth in the Context of Bangladesh.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm