Legal Aspects of Security and Documentation
a. To Discuss Various Types of Securities and Documents with their Legal Aspects.
b. To Exchange Views and Ideas with the Participants Pertaining to the Problems of Defective Securities, Documentation and Consequences in the Context of Legal Coverage.
a. Concept of Securities and Legal Aspects of Different Modes of Charging Securities including Guarantee, Indemnity, Bailment, and Agency.
b. Important Provisions of Some Relevant Laws Regarding Securities and Documents-Contract Act-1872, Transfer of Property Act -1882 with Special Reference to Mortgage, Limitation Act-1908, Registration Act-2004, Stamp Act-1908, and Artha Rin Adalat Ain-2003 (with Amendments).
c. Documents and Documentation- Importance with Legal Coverage, Documentation Required for Different Loans and Advances and Different types of Borrowers Execution, Attestation, Stamping and Registration of Documents, Compliance of Securities and Documentation Checklist, Consequences and Legal Effects of Defective Securities and Documentation.
d. Changes invited in Handling Security and Documentation to address COVID-19 and Pandemics.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of three (03) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm